A good measure of our achievements is that no one who visits or learns about Velugu leaves without a desire to help. We are deeply indebted to the individuals and corporations who are helping our children and ‘grandmothers’ lead happier lives.
Thank you, donors
- During the year 2010 & 2011. Vizag Steel Plants sponsored our solar water heating system and physio-therapy equipments.
- Spandana Foundation of Hyderabad and Dr. Satish & Dr. Aravinda of Bangalore ensure on a yearly basis that our children can be provided fresh uniforms.
- During 2014, Indian Oil Corporation, Hyderabad, donated very useful furniture items.
- Volkart Foundation of Mumbai sponsors on regular basis part of the salary for the staff attending to Hearing Impaired children.
- Milana Dayansh Education Funds Mdefunds.org of California,USA sponsors cost of teaching to 50 Kids on a regular basis
Generous support towards new Home and School buildings
Since 2014 we are in a well planned, spacious and more secure environment. Our new buildings were constructed through the generous contributions of many philanthropists. Some of them are:
- Sri K. Jayabharatha Reddy, IAS ( Retd) Chief Secretary Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- N. Raghunath Reddy Family Members including Ms. T.N. Lasika Reddy, Mr. T.N. Harsha Vardhan Reddy, Ms. T.N. Lalasa Reddy, U.S.A.
- GV.K. Foundation, Hyderabad
- Reddy Laboratories, Hyderabad
- M. Subbarami Reddy ( M.P.), Vizag
- V. Indiramma, Mr. V. Madhusudana Reddy, Mr. V. Vikram Reddy of Nutrine Factory, Chittoor
- Sri Pratap Reddy – Penna Cement, Hyderabad
- K. Thriveni & Sri K. Srinivasa Rao; Ukku Nagaram, Vizag; and Sri M. Jagannatha Chetty & family members.
- A. Sai Prathap ( Ex.M.P. & Ex Central Minister) MP LADS (Rajampeta), Kadapah